Heaven and hell.

you’ve tasted heaven 
but still preferred devil’s bed
and i couldn’t open my mouth 
because i knew you would fled;
now i can say that i don’t care.

i don’t care about you 
and our memories, 
every piece of it burned in your red tears. 
please understand
i didn’t mean to hurt you,
but i couldn’t see not a soul growing near to you. 
maybe i loved you or so i believed,
but now i found in heaven 
what i truly need.

my heart is finally home with 
a soul that keeps me warm 
and heals the wounds you’ve reopened (and i never thought i had).
for this and for her goddess smile 
and heavenly laughter,
i know i love her more that i ever loved 
anyone. 
for the warmth in her kisses 
that melted all my coldness
and the words she whispers 
near my ear, 
every time we are sheltered in
mount Olympus.

so please stay in devil’s bed,
because i’m better in heaven with her.
stay away from dead, 
because heaven is mine 
and also hers. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares