Two red orchids watering each other.

Two red orchids in a messy sweated bed 
and I lying in the ground just for you 
to come around again. 
Sometimes my name bounces from wall to wall
in your room, just as if you could invoke me. 
And under my mattress are resting all my other orchids
willing to lie with you another night, perhaps. 

We are women sharing the secrets of their own skin,
but it doesn’t matter the room 
as long as we keep watering each other,
even in our dreams. 

Maybe if we keep ourselves away from the world
we won’t fade in the winter of human race
and our petals will be passion red,
not blood red, instead. 
We can’t be erased in our private spring,
so please keep watering me 
in a mattress where we never leave. 

Still, we will continue being 
two red orchids that keep watering each other
in a world full of hate for red and flowers.

Comentarios

Entradas populares